2015 – Interesting Facts About PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center
|8 billion||Media impressions about PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center.|
|3.3 million+||Bookmarks distributed to schools, organizations and communities.|
|1,100,000||Web visits to PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center sites.|
|72,000+||“Signatures” on the online “The End of Bullying Begins with Me” petition.|
|9,000+||Unity Day posters were distributed to schools around the country.|
|5,900+||Individual contacts regarding bullying prevention situations and resources.|
|2||Offices, with a new location inLos Angeles, California.|
“Thank you guys so much for this website! Knowing I’m not alone has helped me so much! Thank you for helping me through all of this!”
“Thank you so much for making this website. It has opened up a new door for me in my life.”
“I am glad this site is alive and running. For some kids this site may be their only resort.”
“I am one of those people getting bullied right now. It hurts so much. They won’t stop and I told an adult and nothing happened. I really will come back to this website almost every day because I want it to stop!”
“This website is one of the best I have ever seen. I love how they made everything clear and understandable. I have gone through bullying and even left school because of it. Thank you so much for what you do to help kids. I will make sure my friends know about this and get my school involved.”
From Parents and Educators:
“I have studied your website up and down and find you one of the most influential and inspirational resources out there.”
“Thank you for your passionate commitment to this important issue!”
“I think all of PACER’s resources are thorough and comprehensive, as well as extremely relevant to today’s issues with bullying. Thank you!”
“It’s the best information I’ve seen. I appreciate your hard work.”
After visiting PACER’s bullying prevention online resources:
- 100% - Workshop attendees reported that the information learned will help them to help their child or student more effectively build their self-advocacy skills.
- 100% - Individuals found “The WE WILL Generation” materials to be a helpful bullying prevention resource.
- 98% - Students who were more likely to help someone being bullied after using PACER resources.
- 97% - Students who were bullied learned about how to get help.
- 94% - Teachers indicated PACER resources have provided useful information to help their students.
- 90% - Poster recipients reported Unity Day was useful in raising awareness of bullying prevention.