Take the Pledge
Elementary school students are invited to take the “Kids Against Bullying” pledge! Students promising to speak up, reach out, and be a friend when they see bullying can download the official certificate.
You can take the pledge by:
- visiting KidsAgainstBullying.org and start by answering the questions in the red box
- having entire classrooms take the pledge and sign their names to the back of the free bookmarks
- reading the pledge below
As a Kid Against Bullying, I will:
- Speak up when I see bullying.
- Reach out to others who are bullied.
- And be a friend whenever I see bullying.
Kids taking the pledge can download the official Kids Against Bullying certificate.