Position: Development Coordinator
Reports to: Debbie Andrews, Events Director, and Paula Goldberg, Executive Director
General development functions
- Write grant applications and reports
- Under the supervision of the Executive Director, conduct research on potential new corporate sponsors and grant funders
- Work with Executive Director on additional fundraising tasks as needed, such as contacting individual donors
- Draft letters and other communications
- Provide staff support, as needed, to volunteer committees and advisory boards
- Support other PACER special events by seeking corporate sponsors and in-kind donations, assisting with logistics, and other duties
- Other duties as needed
Annual Benefit and other event corporate sponsor functions
- Serve as the main point of contact for Corporate Sponsor committee members, including committee meeting coordination and assistance in dissemination of corporate sponsor request letters.
- Write and submit grant applications for select sponsorship requests.
- Coordinate with Benefit and event Corporate Sponsors, including:
- Manage corporate sponsor database
- Communicate directly with confirmed sponsors on submitting their payments, playbill ads, guest lists, etc.
- Track corporate sponsor contributions, outstanding requests, and financial totals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a development role
- Ability to use discretion and diplomacy when communicating with donors and sponsors
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to participate in team planning
- Knowledge of/sensitivity to issues related to persons with disabilities
- Above-average proficiency with Microsoft Office products and database software
- Ability to develop positive relationships with community members, donors, volunteers, and staff
Salary to be determined based on experience.
Position available immediately.
Parents of children with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Salary to be determined based on experience.
Send resume with a letter of application with title of job you are applying to:
Recruitment Director | [email protected]
PACER Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posted December 2021