PACER Center Grants Coordinator and Development Associate
PACER Center has an opening for a Grants Coordinator and Development Associate. This is a full time, exempt position.
- Write grant applications and reports, with a focus on foundation and corporate grants
- Conduct research on potential new grant funders and corporate sponsors
- Maintain grant database and calendar
- Write and submit grant applications for select sponsorship requests.
General Development functions
- Coordinate with Benefit and other event Corporate Sponsors, including:
- Manage corporate sponsor database
- Communicate directly with confirmed sponsors on submitting their payments, playbill ads, guest lists, etc.
- Track corporate sponsor contributions, outstanding requests, and financial totals
- Support other general development tasks, such as:
- Assist with PACER special events by seeking corporate sponsors and in-kind donations, helping with logistics, and other duties
- Communicating with individual donors
- Provide staff support to volunteer committees and advisory boards
- Draft letters and other communications
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in grant writing
- Ability to use discretion and diplomacy when communicating with donors and sponsors
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to participate in team planning
- Knowledge of/sensitivity to issues related to persons with disabilities
- Above-average proficiency with Microsoft Office products and database software
- Ability to develop positive relationships with community members, donors, volunteers, and staff
PACER staff are working remotely and in the process of transitioning to a hybrid model.
Parents of children and young adults with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to:
Recruitment Director | [email protected] | PACER Center | 8161 Normandale Blvd | Minneapolis, MN 55437
PACER Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posted April 2022