Position: Publications Associate
- Design and produce on-brand digital and print assets for communication and marketing, such as: social media and website imagery, printed promotional materials, books, newsletters, handouts, signage, etc.
- Collaborate with staff to determine project details
- Edit and proofread copy for accurate grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format consistency
- Foster strong relationships with various print representatives
- Prioritize and maintain timelines on production workflow
- Perform occasional organizational tasks as requested by supervisor, such as: taking photos, helping staff with digital presentations, file organization, etc.
- Assist with all aspects of marketing and logistics for workshops in absence of Workshop Coordinator
- Post-secondary degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, primarily: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of prepress
- Experience working with various social media platforms
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within timelines
- Ability to work independently and well with a team
- Knowledge of/sensitivity to issues related to persons with disabilities
- Knowledge of MacOS and PC platforms
- Ability to learn new software
- Experience working with print vendors
- Experience with photography
- Understanding of video production and editing skills
- Knowledge of email marketing programs and processes
- Understanding of creating accessible digital documents
Parents of children and young adults with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Interviews will be held remotely via Zoom. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, PACER staff are working remotely; once it is deemed safe, employment will be based in our Bloomington office.
Submit resume with cover letter to: Recruitment Director | [email protected]
PACER Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posted April 2022