- Creencias Comunes Acerca de Bullying - Common Views About Bullying - Spanish Version
- Hable con su Hijo acerca de Bullying - Talk to Your Child About Bullying - Spanish Version
- Mantenga un Registro - Record Keeping and Bullying - Spanish Version
- Utilce el Programa Individual Educativo (Individual Education Program - IEP) del Niño - IEP and Bullying - Spanish Version
- Notificando a los Administradores de Escuela de las Preocupaciones de Acoso - Notifying School Administrators - Spanish Version
PACER extends a special thanks to Susprimerospasos.com for translating these additional PACER bullying prevention resources into Spanish for this webpage. Sus Primeros Pasos is a new, online Spanish-language parenting magazine created to help Hispanic families. It was inspired by a national television show, "Primeros Pasos," which offered information in Spanish about the education and development of children from birth to 5.
- ¡No Más Victimas! ¡No Más Bullies! - No More Victims! No More Bullies!
- Recursos en la Red para Combatir a los “Bullies” - Resources on the Internet to Fight Bullies