PACER's main newsletter; information on special education, PACER programs, and resources.
Highlights include special events and what's new.
You’ll receive current information including:
- Practical tools you can use to help prevent bullying where you live
- Inspiring stories on students around the country who are taking action to prevent bullying
- Breaking news about upcoming events like Run, Walk, Roll Against Bullying, Unity Day, and more
- New resources available from PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center (NBPC)
- The latest on the work of our partner organizations
Published quarterly and a few times during National Bullying Prevention Month in October.
Transition and Employment Updates - Inspiring Possibilities
News updates on transition related topics.
Published every other month.