Friends of PACER’s
Saturday, October 1st9:00 AM to Noon | Mt. Normandale Lake, Bloomington, MN
84th St and Chalet Road, near intersection of 494 & Hwy 100
Schedule of Events
Join PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center to raise awareness for bullying prevention in YOUR community! Enjoy fun, family-friendly activities, information tables, and other treats at the Run, Walk, Roll Against Bullying!
Schedule of Events:
9 AM – Check-in, day-of registration, t-shirt pickup, activities
10 AM – Run, Walk, Roll! 4 mile run, 2 mile fun walk & roll
*4 mile runners will be chip-timed
10:45 AM – Activities, guest speakers, performances, prizes, & more!
Healthy snacks, coffee, and water will be provided!
Check back for more updates and special announcements throughout the summer!
Gather Your Team
Want to show how much you care? Gather all of your friends, family and coworkers and create a team for the Run, Walk, Roll Against Bullying! The three largest teams will receive special recognition and prizes at the event!
Create a Team
Here’s how it works:
- Tell your friends, family members, and coworkers about this fun event on Saturday, Oct. 1 by handing out event flyers , sharing the Facebook event page , or a simple email or text.
- Create a “Team Name” – Example: Team Unity
- Tell your team members to register online here: pacer.org/rwr/
IMPORTANT: At the end of the registration form it will ask for your Organization / Team Name. Have your Teammates enter your Team Name here! PACER will provide updates to the team lead regarding how many participants have registered.
If you are an individual or company who is paying for your entire team to participate, contact Jackie Saffert (Jackie.Saffert@pacer.org) for alternative group registration and payment option.
You may also download the Team Sign-Up sheet to gather required registration information.
Become a Sponsor
We invite you to become a sponsor for Friends of PACER’s Annual Run, Walk, Roll Against Bullying!
This event sponsorship is a great opportunity to reach students, parents, educators, and the entire community by showing that you care about how students are treated at school and in the community.
The company name/logo of all sponsors will be featured in:
- event flyers, event web page (5,000 annual page views), and posters displayed at event
- 5-7 eblasts (distribution of 25,000) sent to local, regional, and national audiences
- PACER Partners newsletter (distribution of 8,000)
- one post listing all sponsors on PACER’s social media platforms
- participant registration passes
You can find additional details regarding the benefits of sponsorship on the Sponsor Form .
For more information on corporate and individual sponsorships, please contact Raleigh Johnson: email@example.com | 952-838-1321
Ways to Do More
There are many ways to show your support of kindness, acceptance and inclusion! Whether it is donating to PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center, or posting on Facebook and Instagram – YOU can make a difference!
- Donate Now!
- Sponsor a Participant by making an additional donation when you register
- Share the Facebook Event Page
- Hang event flyers at your school, office and throughout the community
- Use this Pledge Form to encourage others to support the event
- Not from Minnesota? Create your own Run, Walk, Roll event in your community!