Friends of PACER’s
Save the Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015!
Location: Mt. Normandale Lake, Bloomington, MN (Normandale Blvd & 84th St. near 494 and Hwy 100)
Schedule of Events:
9 AM – Check-in, day-of registration, and event t-shirt pickup
10 AM – Run, Walk, Roll! – 4 mile run, 2 mile fun walk & roll around the lake
10:45 AM – Presentation, speakers, activities, prizes & more!
Registration: Includes event t-shirt
- $20.00: 16 years and older
- $10.00: 7-15 years of age (must be accompanied by adult)
- Free: 6 years and under (must be accompanied by adult)
*4 mile runners will be chip-timed.
Want to do more?
Help Spread the Word:
- Post this event on Facebook -
- Join the FB Event page
- Share the Event Flyer - Hang flyers at your office, favorite coffee shop, your child’s school, or share it online!
Create a Run, Walk, Roll Team!
- Show the community that your family, friends, company or community organization cares by getting everyone to participate on your team!
- Download the team sign-up sheet and collect the required information.
- Contact Madison.Knapp@pacer.org for assistance with group registration.
Raise Funds through Participant Sponsorships & Pledges:
Ask your family, friends, and co-workers to sponsor you!
All proceeds will go to PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center.
3 easy ways!
Facebook: (example post)
I’m participating in PACER’s Run, Walk, Roll Against Bullying on Saturday, October 3rd! Please click here to sponsor me to help raise funds for bullying prevention. When we all stand together, no one stands alone!
E-mail: (example email)
I’m participating in the Friends of PACER Run, Walk, Roll Against Bullying on Saturday, October 3rd. One out of every four students reports being bullied each school year, and the effects can last a lifetime. Click here to sponsor me and help raise funds for bullying prevention! When we all stand together, no one stands alone!
Pledge form: (example ask)
Please support me as I Run, Walk, Roll Against Bullying on Saturday, October 3! Show that you care and help raise funds for PACER’s National Bullying Prevention center by pledging your support! When we all stand together, no one stands alone!