STC - Navigation Menu
EX.I.T.E. Camp (EXploring Interests in Technology and Engineering)
- A 5-Day Camp in August for middle school girls (6th-9th grades in the fall) with disabilities.
- It's FREE, you just need transportation and a box lunch each day.
- Camp runs each day from 9AM to 4PM at PACER Center in Bloomington.
- Do amazing experiments, make friends that will last a lifetime, discover how science, technology, engineering and math can be cool and exciting.
- See below to apply
In 2014, PACER Center collaborated with community partners for the 12th consecutive year to present a camp specifically for middle school girls with disabilities. Technology experts, scientists, and engineers from Accenture, IBM, Medtronic, Target and 3M gathered for five days in August and generously donated their talents, resources, and insight to inspire middle school girls with disabilities.
The 2014 EX.I.T.E. Camp was sponsored with generous donations from IBM, Xcel Energy, 3M, the Donaldson Company, and CenturyLink. The 2015 EX.I.T.E. camp will bring similar experiences.
Please contact Meghan Kunz at 952-838-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions about this program.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2015 SUMMER CAMP ARE AVAILABLE AND WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL SPACES ARE FILLED.
- Printable application (print and mail)
- Electronic application (type your responses, save it to your computer, and email to email@example.com)
- Electronic application through Survey Monkey (type your responses and submit electronically)