STC - Navigation Menu
EX.I.T.E. Camp (EXploring Interests in Technology and Engineering)
- A 5-Day Camp in August for middle school girls (6th-9th grades in the fall) with disabilities.
- It's FREE, you just need transportation and a box lunch each day.
- Camp runs each day from 9AM to 4PM at PACER Center in Bloomington.
- Do amazing experiments, make friends that will last a lifetime, discover how science, technology, engineering and math can be cool and exciting.
- See below to apply
In 2013, IBM and PACER Center collaborated for the 11th consecutive year to present a camp specifically for middle school girls with disabilities. Technology experts, scientists, and engineers from Accenture, IBM, Medtronic, Target and 3M gathered for five days in August and generously donated their talents, resources, and insight to inspire middle school girls with disabilities.
The 2013 EX.I.T.E. Camp was sponsored with generous donations from IBM, Xcel Energy, 3M, Medtronic, the Donaldson Company, Wells Fargo, and Staples. The 2014 EX.I.T.E. camp will bring similar experiences.
Please contact Meghan Kunz at 952-838-9000 or email@example.com for more information or questions about this program.
Applications for the summer camp are available and will be accepted until spaces are filled.
- Printable application (print and mail)
- Electronic application (type your responses, save it to your computer, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)