PACER Center encourages parents of children and young adults with disabilities to apply. PACER is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Children's Mental Health and Emotional Behavioral Disorder Specialist
- Grant Coordinator and Development Associate
- Coordinator of the Simon Technology Center (Assistive Technology Center)
- Parent Trainer and Advocate
- Family Engagement Project Coordinator
- Parent Trainer and Advocate, Early Childhood Special Education
- Accounting Associate
PACER Center Internship Opportunities
At PACER, interns take an active role in supporting the organization’s mission and making a difference to youth with disabilities and their families. Internships vary in length and can be tailored to meet specific interests or requirements. We offer internship opportunities in: fundraising & development, communications, assistive technology, health, public policy, and bullying prevention.
For more information call 952-838-9000 or email [email protected].
EX.I.T.E. Camp Teacher Positions (Summer)
PACER Center is seeking applicants to fill a camp teacher position for EX.I.T.E. camp. This is a paid position and a significant professional development opportunity and a chance to learn new ways to incorporate technology into your classroom. If you are interested in assisting campers with camp activities, encouraging teamwork and creativity, and honing your classroom management skills, please complete the application. Applications are accepted until all positions are filled.