PACER holds a variety of community events throughout the year, and needs volunteers to participate on planning committees and to help with set-up and registration at the events.
PACER Center is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on individual, corporate, and foundation contributions and support. PACER is fiscally responsible: Only 15 percent of funds are used for management and fundraising, so 85 percent of funds will go directly to programs and services that assist all children including those with any disability and their families.
PACER welcomes contributions in a variety of ways, and any amount is appreciated.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteers play an important part in the success of PACER Center. Have a few spare hours? Help at events, be a puppeteer, prepare mailings, or offer your other unique talents to PACER.
or Call 952-838-9000
Your company can be a champion for children with disabilities by supporting PACER Center’s innovative programs for families. Your contributions help us keep our services free of charge to families who are already facing high costs to meet the needs of their child with a disability. To become a corporate partner of PACER, your company can:
- Provide in-kind donations to PACER's special events, general operating functions, or the Simon Technology Center.
- Become a sponsor of one of PACER's special events.
- Match gifts made by your employees.
- Organize employees as volunteers for events or special projects.
As a corporate partner, your company also gains by:
- Positioning and showcasing your company to a prime demographic audience of professionals, corporate executives, and community leaders.
- Identifying your company as a community partner with a highly respected nonprofit organization that prides itself in allocating 85% of our funds directly to programs.
- Making a difference in the lives of children with disabilities!
To become a community partner or obtain more information on corporate sponsorship, please call PACER Center at 952-838-9000 or email [email protected].
Learn about our events and projects
Fun Times is a volunteer social program that connects high school teens with and without disabilities for various social outings and weekend activities. PACER needs adult volunteers to assist with activities and collect paperwork.
Be a Puppeteer with PACER
Help PACER bring its puppet programs to area school children. The PACER puppets present informative, and entertaining programs in a child-friendly format. Please fill out a Puppeteer application and join us in this rewarding volunteer opportunity today!
Simon Technology Center
The Simon Technology Center needs volunteers to assist with its lending library, open houses, workshops, and events.
EX.I.T.E. Camp Teacher Positions (Summer)
This is a paid position and a significant professional development opportunity and a chance to learn new ways to incorporate technology into your classroom. If you are interested in assisting campers with camp activities, encouraging teamwork and creativity, and honing your classroom management skills.