PACER’s puppet program - and Twin Cities kids - need you
Join PACER’s puppet team and help children learn about kindness, acceptance, and inclusion of kids with disabilities in a fun, teachable environment.
PACER’s volunteer puppeteers have been entertaining and educating children in the Twin Cities for over 40 years!
"Being a puppeteer has been more rewarding than I expected. It's great to be a part of a program that has such an important message." — PACER puppeteer
- Two to four hours a month, during school hours
- Reliable transportation in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area
- Physical ability to operate the 10 lb. puppets
- Ability to memorize a short script and to project your voice
- Desire to work with a team
- Receive training on puppeteering and presentation skills
- Work with a fun, dedicated team of volunteers
- Watch kids’ faces light up when you present at area preschools and elementary schools
- Share an important message that makes a difference for kids with disabilities
- Stipend available ($25 per show, plus $10 each way when transporting puppets)
Want to apply? Fill out the online application.
Questions? Email [email protected].